Releases are part of a research project designed to benefit this important sportfish species.
AM312 Omaha Mall PIR Motion Body Human Sensor Mini Pyroelectric Infrared IR $4 AM312 PIR Motion Body Human Sensor Mini IR Infrared Pyroelectric Electronics Security Surveillance Motion Detectors AM312 Omaha Mall PIR Motion Body Human Sensor Mini Pyroelectric Infrared IR parik.pl,Motion,IR,Mini,PIR,Infrared,Pyroelectric,Body,AM312,Human,/hypotrophic378476.html,$4,Electronics , Security Surveillance , Motion Detectors,Sensor $4 AM312 PIR Motion Body Human Sensor Mini IR Infrared Pyroelectric Electronics Security Surveillance Motion Detectors parik.pl,Motion,IR,Mini,PIR,Infrared,Pyroelectric,Body,AM312,Human,/hypotrophic378476.html,$4,Electronics , Security Surveillance , Motion Detectors,Sensor
- Immunity enhancement, internal use of digital signal processing, direct high-low output.
- Repeatable trigger: the sensor output high after, the delay period,
if there is human activity in its sensing range, the output will remain high until the people left after the delay, it becomes low (ie: sensor module detects the human body every activity will be automatically extended a period of time delay, and to the last activity time as the starting point of the delay time).
1. Working voltage: DC 2.7-12V;
2. Static power consumption: lt;0.1mA;
3. Delay time: 2 seconds;
4. The blocking time: 2 seconds;
5. Trigger: can be repeated;
6. Sensing range: â¤100 degree cone angle, 3-5 m; (required depending on the lens)
7. Working temperature: -20 - + 60 degree
8. PCB Dimensions: 10mm x 8mm
9. Total size: Approx. 12mm x 25 mm
10. Module Lens: Small lens
1 x Mini IR Infrared Pyroelectric PIR Body
Motion Human Sensor Detector Module
We're making exciting progress toward creating our new, Mote Science Education Aquarium (Mote SEA)!Learn More
Our manatees, sharks, sea turtles and otters are ready to meet you 365 days a year at Mote Aquarium, located just minutes from downtown Sarasota and Lido Beach. Visitors can explore touch pools, hands-on exhibits and windows into the science and conservation of Mote Marine Laboratory. Come have a blast and discover why Science Is The Attraction!
By protecting our reefs, we protect our oceans; and the precious life in them.